Sandys Superstars was a brothel with two branches, in Prestwich, North Manchester & Northenden, South Manchester, which were widely regarded as the highest quality parlours in Manchester prior to a Police raid in November 2016 which saw an end to the business. The pimps, Sandy Hankin, Mark Hankin and Adrian 'Merv' Burch were eventually charged with brothelkeeping, issued with six month suspended sentences and issued with Proceeds of Crime Act fines totalling £460,000.
The Prestwich branch reopened in June 2017 under the name '50 Shades'.
- Sandy's Superstars court case
- Sandy's Superstars owners told to pay £350,000
- Sandy's of Manchester
- Sandys phones today
- SS burds - where are they now ? Sharing intel
- Sandys Old Premises Would Appear to Have Re-Opened In Prestwich
- First time going to Sandys
- Sandys Superstars
- Has a prossie at sandy superstars made you cum faster on purpose?
- Sandys superstars.