Bangkok is the capital and most populous city of Thailand. The city occupies 1,568.7 square kilometres (605.7 sq mi) in the Chao Phraya River delta in central Thailand and has an estimated population of 10.539 million as of 2020, 15.3 percent of the country's population.
There are three main red light districts in Bangkok: Soi Cowboy & Nana Plaza, along Sukhumvit Road from each other, and Patpong (Southwest of Nana). The word Soi in Thai is a term used for a side street. Although you can get from one place to another in a taxi or Tuk-tuk, many prefer to use the BTS Trains. Soi Cowboy is located at Asok Station and Soi 4 is located at Nana Station, a few stops from each other.
Soi Cowboy is a short (150 meter long) street in Bangkok, with about 40 go-go bars. It runs between Soi 21 and 23. The first bar opened in Soi Cowboy in the early 1970s, but it was not until 1977 that a second bar opened on the street by TG "Cowboy" Edwards, a retired American airman. Edwards got his nickname because he often wore a cowboy hat and the soi was given its name in reference to him by longtime nightlife columnist Bernard Trink.
The go-go bars follow the pattern common in Thailand: alcoholic drinks are served and women in bikinis dance on a stage, usually with a number on them. There is topless and nude dancing. All the girls are escorts. You can buy them drinks and they will sit and fondle you at your table. You can pay a barfine and take them back to your hotel for Short time (usually one hour or one pop) or Long Time (usually until morning, but they will stay all week if you pay them). Some bars have grotty room upstairs where you can have sex ST if you don't want to take them to your hotel.
Nana Plaza is an entertainment complex and red-light district in Bangkok, Thailand. Originally built as a shopping centre, Nana Plaza occupies a three-story commercial building in the Khlong Toei District of Bangkok about 300 metresfrom the BTS Skytrain's Nana Station.
The area is broadly similar to Soi Cowboy. There are street girls on Sukhumvit near Nana as well.
Patpong is the oldest RLD in Bangkok, located in the Bang Rak District. Many punters consider it the shitiest - Covid took it toll on this place.
A busy night market aimed at tourists is also located in Patpong.
Patpong consists of two parallel side streets running between Silom and Surawong Roads and one side street running from the opposite side of Surawong. Patpong is within walking distance from the BTS Skytrain Silom Line's Sala Daeng Station.
Patpong 1 is the main street with many bars of various kinds. Patpong 2 also has many similar bars. Next to these lies Soi Jaruwan, sometimes referred to as Patpong 3 but also known as Silom Soi 4. It has long catered to gay men, whilst nearby Soi Thaniya has expensive bars with Thai hostesses that cater almost exclusively to Japanese men.
Other than Soi Cowboy and Nana plaza, other punting hot spots off Sukhumvit Rd include
- Sukhumvit Soi 8 Bamboo Massage
- Sukhumvit 24 Alley for Orient + Mango + EZ + Pink + 102 + Addict
- Sukhumvit 24/1 for Candy + AllStars + CanCan + SuperPremium + LoveLove + Boss + Oil + Cherry Review + Angel + Lucula
- Soi 33 for Heras + Dozo + New + Dream Heaven + Love Teen + Daisy Dream Review of DD
- Soi Thaniya at night for just browsing
- Massage with full Service: https://kissbangkokmassage.com/
- Sukhuimvit Soit 23 (126) for AYA Erotic SPA. Nuru and FS. Review
- Kawaii Massage Soi 20 https://kawaii-massage.com/
Full sex should be available at all these places.
- For more high class soapy massage including Poseidon (Review), Emmanuelle, Hi-Class, VIP, Alaina, Merci, and Maria.
- Bangkok Escort
- New Bangkok Escort
- Pure Bangkok Escorts
- Ladyboys Bangkok The clue is in the name.
- Thaifriendly Ok, this is officially a dating site, but most will have sex with you for money.
- For a taxi company with girl drivers https://www.namstaxiladydrivers.com/